Shipping and Returns
- The shipping of all Henry products are within Australia ONLY. No international shipping options are currently available.
- We only ship to valid street addresses. We do not ship Henry consignments to PO BOX numbers.
- Once we receive payment and it is cleared by our bank, all orders are generally processed & shipped between 2 – 4 working days, allow 2 additional working days for delivery outside metropolitan areas.
- A delivery charge of $9.95 will apply to any order for parts and accessories. Online orders for vacuum cleaners are free for most destinations, however a shipping fee may apply at checkout for some regional destinations. Any shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
- Our chosen shipping method for all Henry orders is dependent upon area and may vary according to delivery address.
- Shipping prices remain fixed as pursuant to the amounts shown in the shopping cart and for orders for all major cities within Australia.
- We have the right to change and use alternate transport providers at our discretion.
- Once the order has been loaded onto the truck, delivery time from our warehouse to your door is between 2-14 working days depending on the location in Australia it is being shipped to.
- Henry will not be held liable for failed deliveries as a result of the supply of incorrect or inaccurate address details. Should Henry be required to for whatever reason to re-deliver a product, a re-delivery fee may be payable to Henry prior to re-delivery.
- If Henry is unable to deliver due to transport difficulties, floods, fires or otherwise, we will use reasonable commercial endeavours to deliver within a reasonable period after the specified time period.
- Payment for the goods which you order must be made either by credit or debit card issued by Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and ZipPay. Your credit or debit card, Paypal or ZipPay account will be charged at the time of Henry receiving your order and prior to the time that the goods are dispatched and received by you. Henry will provide you with an invoice number as confirmation of the order. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
- The title of goods will only pass following receipt of payment in full.
- If limited stock has meant your order will be delayed and therefore put on back-order, we will notify affected customers with an estimated ETA. A full refund is available at any time in this circumstance.
- If in the unlikely event that the price increases from when it was originally ordered, Henry will contact you 7 days before requesting re-authorisation from your credit or debit card issuer, Paypal or Zip Pay.
This Returns Policy is in addition to and is not intended to limit any rights or remedies you may have under the Trade Practices Act or equivalent State and/or Territory legislation.
- An order can be cancelled by the customer for a full refund ONLY PRIOR to delivery confirmation email being sent.
- The invoiced value of any product are therefore NON REFUNDABLE to the customer once “delivery is initiated”.
- ALL Refunds will be made via the direct deposit method.
If you wish to make a claim for a replacement product or refund because:
1. An item, which was ordered, has not been supplied -
You must call the National Customer Service Centre on 1800 160 160 within 7 days from the end of the period during which the Goods were scheduled for delivery (please allow 5-7 working days for delivery, add 2 working days for delivery outside metropolitan areas).
2. You are not satisfied with the quality of the Product(s) supplied -
You must call the National Customer Service Centre on 1800 160 160 within 7 days of the date of invoice.
In both cases a Customer Service Representative will assess your claim for a replacement product or refund. Henry reserves the right to inspect the goods before making the assessment.
You must return the goods, unused and sealed in their original packaging to: Henry Australia. Please contact us on 1800 160 160 or email email@example.com and we will provide details on how to return your product. Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept their return. Otherwise, we will refund the full purchase price to you.
Henry will only exchange / refund a product within 7 days of the date of invoice.
All customers seeking a refund must provide satisfactory proof of purchase.
In situations where:
- The product is damaged (excludes packaging) or defective through no fault of your own;
- The product is incorrectly supplied; and/or
- The product varies in its description from the Henry website (or any sample provided).
Henry in its discretion may elect to offer you a replacement or refund. Please choose carefully as Henry will not provide you with a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
Henry reserves the right to change our shipping, delivery and returns policies at any time. Please check these shipping, delivery and returns policies regularly, to stay up to date with any changes that may occur.
All reference to “Henry” are owned by Edgar Edmondson Pty Ltd as the Australian distributor of Genuine Henry products.